Find Me (Rock Romance #3) by AL Wood
Release Day: May 30th 2014
Genre: Contemporary Romance
This is the third installment of the Rock Romance Series.
Find Me is Liam’s story.
Everyone’s convinced that they know who Liam is, a charming, outgoing, talented musician.
What about what he’s hiding in his past?
Liam share’s an unrealistic connection with Natalie, how will he react to Ryan’s proposal?
Layla, alone and struggling with her own secrets.
Betraying the one person who she has ever cared for.
Can Liam be saved and will Layla be forgiven?
1. J.R. Ward sucked me into the world of Romance thus creating a reading monster- myself.
2. Besides books, I am in love with music. All genres.
3. After being inspired I started writing my first book in December of 2013.
4. I have a strong aversion to tap water, I just cannot drink it without gagging.
5. I have a strong dislike to the season Winter.
I have always been an avid speed reader, with far away dreams of authoring my own story. It was of frivolous talk throughout the years and one day I read a blog post written by one of my most favorite authors. Reading of her story inspired me to finally sit down and write my own.
When I’m not caught up in my fictional stories, I enjoy spending time with my family and friends.When I’m not caught up in my fictional stories, I enjoy spending time with my family and friends.