Genre: Contemporary RomanceWord count: 800000+ or about 3000 pages Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22034810-red-hot-obsessions
***10 TALES OF ROMANCE FROM 10 BEST SELLING AUTHORS***Over 3000 pages worth of books!ON SALE FOR A LIMITED TIME~ ONLY 99c Ten top-selling authors come together to bring you ten titillating full-length novels of love, passion, discovery, and anticipation designed to tease the senses.
Your next obsession starts here.
Dirty, raw, and arousing.
Enough angst to twist your insides.
From first kisses, to dangerous encounters and college seductions, we’ve collected all your favorite stories and combined them into one scintillating read filled with the confident, sexy and mysterious bad boys that will make even the nicest girl’s heart-throb with desire.
- His Wicked Games (Ember Casey): Lily would do anything to save her father’s failing business – even take on the infamous billionaire Calder Cunningham. But she’s not prepared for the wicked terms he has in mind…
- Fierce (Clarissa Wild): Hot, brooding college bad-boy Hunter turns out to have more secrets up his sleeve than geeky book-worm Autumn can handle. Too bad for her he doesn’t give up the fight easily.
- That First Kiss (J.C. Valentine): Playboy and rising author Tate Larson is focused on his work with no plans of settling down anytime soon… that is, until a chance encounter with Southern beauty Piper Donovan derails all his plans
- Slow Burn (V.J. Chambers): A college junior, in hiding from a corrupt shadow wing of an arms corporation, finds herself saddled with a restrained, no-nonsense bodyguard—who also happens to be jaw-dropping gorgeous.
- Layers Deep (Lacey Silks): He needs her to save a friend. She needs him to plan her revenge. Their pasts scar them Layers Deep. Their passion distracts them… and distractions can be fatal.
- Learning Curves (Olivia Rigal): Ariane wanted to spice up the life of her cooking school but one of her American students may be hotter than she expected.
- Can’t Shake You (Molly McLain): Carissa’s gotten herself into a mess with an impromptu renovation project, and the only contractor available to help her out happens to be the one man she’s never been able to forget. Josh is also her boyfriend’s best friend, therefore completely off-limits…unless they don’t get caught.
- His Indecent Lessons (Sky Corgan): When Cheyenne started her first year of college, she didn’t expect to fall head over heels for one of her professors. His interest is totally academic though, and he’s going to give her private lessons she’ll never forget.
- Sorority Pledge (Daizie Draper): Inexperienced college students, Addison and Logan, recognize the need for power play in one another when they first meet. But as they dive into a BDSM lifestyle while trying to balance college life, they discover their sizzle doesn’t come without consequence.
- Rae Omnibus (Blair Babylon): Rae will do anything to stay in college and for her dream of a clinic for autistic kids, but when the sexy and mysterious owner of The Devilhouse offers her job, she realizes that her small-town definition of “anything” was far too limited.
The title says it all, Red Hot Obsessions, this book is truly HOT! There is a story for all to love. In my case I loved them all. I am not into spoilers or retelling the stories. Between the excerpts and the teasers, you will get an idea. But, one thing I can tell you, it’s a good, hot read. Great authors, hot stories and steamy sex. These stories had me so excited, I couldn’t wait to take my lunch at work to read. I turned down lunch with a colleague, I was reading “His Wicked Games” and I just had to find out how the hide and seek game was going to turn out!! Sit back in your favorite chair with a glass of wine and enjoy!
- Olivia Rigal sings every Wednesday night in the karaoke club
- Olivia Rigal went to dog grooming school
- Lacey Silks had a passion for acting when she was a teen. As an extra she met Marlon Brando, Matthew Broderick, Ricky Lake, Brendan Fraser, Jerry O’Connell and Shirley MacLain
- Lacey Silks is afraid of flying. If you ever sit beside her on a plane, don’t mind the Hail Mary’s. And good luck getting to the bathroom. She will not unbuckle her seat belt through the entire flight
- Before she was an author, Ember Casey worked as a pastry chef. She’s never met a cake (or puff pastry, or tart, or chocolate truffle) she didn’t love
- Ember Casey started writing Romance because her critique group kept telling her that her attempts at Young Adult were too, uh, “adult”
- J.C. Valentine is a reality TV junkie. The Kardashians hold her prisoner often and without mercy
- J.C. Valentine loves thunderstorms. They’re perfect for writing
- Clarissa Wild always drinks tea when writing, and she needs at least 2 cups of earl grey tea a day
- Like the main character in her book Fierce, Clarissa Wild is actually quite a book-nerd, and not just that … she loves playing video games as well
- Sky Corgan actually participates in the BDSM lifestyle as a dominant
- Sky Corgan has to have complete silence while writing, so no coffee shop writing
- V.J. Chambers still watches The Vampire Diaries, and she’s still on Team Damon
- V.J. Chambers has a cat called Isis, and she does not like to relinquish the keyboard for her to actually write. She would rather lie on it
- Blair Babylon has lived in 5 US states: Arizona, Connecticut, Iowa, New Jersey and New York
- Blair Babylon was a child actor and model who did over 30 TV commercials and a short-lived PBS series
- During her tween years, Molly McLain began writing while listening to Wednesday night dedications and requests on radio. Since no one ever dedicated a romantic song to her, she made up her own love stories instead. To this day, all it takes to get the creative juices flowing is a little REO Speedwagon
- Molly McLain is a closet WWE fan. She may or may not fangirl over Randy Orton to the point her children refer to him as her boyfriend. They’re also kind enough to pause the TV when he’s on so she can drool
- Although Daizie Draper’s pretty kinky, she’s more of a switch than a straight-up sub. The BDSM in Sorority Pledge veers into many untested areas for her because Addison, the sub in the story, learns she’s masochistic, which I Daizie is not
- One of Daizie’s quirky things is that she hates crumbs, like stepping on them with her bare feet. It just irks her like nothing else